Time for a Riddle!
Challenge your brain by solving our riddles and quizzes...
Three boys came home after trick-or-treating.
Their mum asked: “Did you get any Pumpkin s-creams? They’re my favourite.”
The boys replied: “If you can guess how many Pumpkin s-creams we each got, then we will each give you one”.
Mum smiled and said: “Okay, what are your clues?”.
Adam said: “If you multiply the number of Pumpkin s-creams we each got, you will get 36”.
Billy said: “I got the same number of Pumpkin s-creams as Connor”.
Connor said: “Our total number of Pumpkin s-creams is the same as our house number”.
Mum’s eyes lit up as she said: “I can work out how many Pumpkin screams you each got now!”.
Can you work out how many Pumpkin s-creams the boys each got?
(note: none of the boys got more than 20 pumpkin s-creams!)
* Please share this post on facebook if you enjoyed the riddle!
* For extra clues follow us on twitter
* Follow our facebook page for more riddles to come!
Can you name the book, author and character (if available) the following quotes are from?
1. “Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.”
2. “The mouse took a stroll through the deep dark woods...”
3. “Curiosity is not a sin.... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed.”
4. “I’d rather have coffee than compliments just now.”
5. “Real courage is when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.”
6. “Very few castaways can claim to have survived so long at sea as Mr. Patel, and none in the company of an adult Bengal tiger."
7. “The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.”
8. “It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”
9. “...And may the odds be ever in your favor.”
10. "I ran with the wind blowing in my face, and a smile as wide as the valley of Panjsher on my lips. I ran."