Did you solve the riddles/quizzes?
The answer is
After Connor told mum that the total number of Pumpkin s-creams is equal to their house number, the mum got the answer straight away. This means the total must have been 10.
If their house number was 13, then the mum would have needed another clue to work out if the combination was 2, 2, 9 or 1, 6, 6.
Hope you had fun!
*If you want to get riddles emailed to you, just leave a message with your email address here!
Or you can....
1. Rebecca, Daphne Du Maurier, second Mrs de Winter
Notes: The narrator (second Mrs de Winter) remaining nameless throughout the novel, as well as the book title being "Rebecca" symobolises the unimportance of the second Mrs de Winter and the overpowering essence of Rebecca, Maxim's dead wife and former mistress of Manderley.
2. The Gruffalo, Julia Donaldson, narrator
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, JK Rowling, Albus Dumbledore
4. Little Women, Louisa May Alcott, Amy March
5. To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee, Atticus Finch
6. Life of Pi, Yann Martel, narrator
7. Twas the Night Before Christmas, Clement Clarke Moore, narrator
8. 1984, George Orwell, narrator
9. Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins, Effie Trinket
10. The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini, Amir